Friday 4 March 2011

The Fountain In The Garden

There I sat in the garden
by the big fountain
Watching the birds and the bees on the trees; 

what a marvel of a creation this garden is

The fountain where the water is
is Love juice from the sky above and far beyond the galaxies
The honey I am sipping is from all the bees
There making beehives on the trees


The sweet roses and the fragrance of jasmine are from seeds faraway 
carried by the birds coming to play
in the garden
by the big fountain

The poor little ants getting wet from the sprinklers woes 
clamouring onto me biting my frail toes; 
the ants know that watering the soils I must do
so that the worms under the weeds can prosper too

The garden will not be here if not for the falls
and the fountain says even if I am here amidst the blessings pouring from the Sky; 
with the birds and the bees singing praises in the air;
flowers flaunting His colours; the trees dancing and swaying talls
All is lost when the gardeners are all shy without flair!


Voices echo from the mountain high
Will you be forgiven! Will you be forgiven!
So there I cry 
in the garden 
by the big fountain

1 comment:

  1. I am just another gardener like everyone else...or just passing by!

    ReplyDelete